Saturday, July 9, 2011

OnHo-Last day @ Music core (09/07/11)


Onew said in closing before their departure, “Honestly, I can’t believe it’s the end. If you say it was long, it was long. If you say it was short, it was short. It was fun and I was happy during the hours that we sent together. I will continue to watch the show in the future.”
Minho concluded, “It was an honor to have been an MC for even this short period of time. I’m thankful to Jiyeon and Suzy who MCed with us and to the staff members as well.

Collection pics of MC Onew & Minho @ Music Core from 101030 until 110709 :') || cr: weibo



















# OnHo ah,my tears flow when u say the words of goodbye .. I will miss both of u ..
the song (ONE) make me crying..arghh..
''..without u,i miss u....''
This is very touching lyrics... I hope you will return hosting at 'music core' .. huhuh .. my boys,please do the best in whatever you doshawols will support SHINee forever ^_^ fighting !


No comments:

Post a Comment