Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Minho UFO Reply (11-14/07/11)

(Minho UFO Reply14/07/11)

Fan: (OnewJonghyunKeyMinhoTaemin) From today i have your heart thanks 
Minho : Let's make it a rule to ask permission

Fan : (OnewJonghyunKeyMinhoTaemin) Why don't reply me, you give priority to the older !
Minho : No ! we don't ..only Jonghyun hyung does^^

Source: SHINee's UFO
Translation by: Jujugal


(Minho UFO Reply11/07/11)


Fan : Minho ya where can i see you.. ㅠㅠ
Minho : hmm where can you see? 

Fan : Today won’t be replying to UFO right„^_ㅠ„?
Minho: Today will be reply heh long time no see ^^
credit / source : Mr Minho
Translation : Forever_SHINee

13:20


Fan: Fried chicken at East Incheon (a district in Seoul) is the best~ 

Minho: East Incheon fried chicken… I need to ask mom to buy! I like it too ^^


(LMAO this fan actually posted this once and Jjong replied her “Looks yummy”)


13:16


Fan: Today also not reply, right? ^_ㅠ

Minho: Today will reply ㅎ Long time no see ^^


13:23

Fan: Minoya~mi mi mi mi no ya~ 

Minho: Wae wae wae wae ae ae aeyo???? (Why????)


3: 56

Fan: How was the broadcast show? Couldn’t watch because I was at Jeju. Sorry~

Minho: It’s ok ㅎ Did you have fun playing there?

13:10 

Fan: Today’s my birthday but I have a test so I can’t play… Minho please reply to this. Wish me birthday
Minho: Happy birthday to you~ Don’t be depressed in the middle of setting the goal. You can do it ^^
(received it 20mins before the exam. So happy ^^)

Fan: It appears like except for JongHyun, other members don’t seem to bother about UFO. When will i have friendly conversation with you guys?
Minho: No! Since now I will do more friendly conversations than Jonghyunie hyung~



Fan: I’m having cold. Dying
Minho: Get better soon~ Be strong today~
Eng translated by [N]hi_[R]ie 
Minho UFO Reply 110711 - http://tumblr.com/xlr3fv3cnx
credit : Forever_SHINee

wah .. lucky fans ... I'm jealous when reading the reply from  Minho .... I hope so I have an account UFO .. ah .. but only Korean can register right? ermm .. its ok .. hehe .. I like the way Minho reply to the message ... I hope, one day, I also can chat with Minho ssi .. ^_^ .. 
Min min min hooooooo ahhhh .. anyeong ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment