Thursday, July 21, 2011

Minho’s UFO replies from 150711 to 220711

15/07/11

Posted Image

[Fan to Key] Your Japanese skill is improving!! Really good~~ㅎㅎ
[Minho] I think he’s really good too ㅎ KongKim ^^


18/07/11

[Fan] SHINeeWorld belongs to whom?!?!?!
[Minho] Mine ^^


[Fan] Please let me go to Taemin’s birthday party ㅜㅜ I fail every time, so sad ㅜㅜ
[Minho] It’s such a pity ㅠ You can definitely meet (him)


[Fan] It is also my birthday today! Please wish me a happy birthday ㅜ.ㅜ

[Minho] Wa! The same birthday as our magnae! Happy birthday ^^


19/07/11

[Fan] Have u had lunch? ⊙ ▽ ⊙ A hot weather like today is a great time to eat noodles
[Minho] Want to eat noodles ㅎㅎㅎ It must be delicious 



20/07/11

[Fan] Busy lately? Have you watched Harry Potter?
[Minho] Not yet… Want to watch!

[Fan] Minho oppa~ Have you seen Vega Racer Mobile - Minho version?
[Minho] There is??? No ㅎ So curious

[Fan] Oppa, your UFO replies is like my source of strength. I’m now broken ㅠ__ㅠ
[Minho] Here come the UFO replies to fill your strength ^^ Overcome it~~

[Minho] So that’s for today. Dream of happiness ^^ Goodnight ㅎ


translated by vivz + [N]hi_[R]ie @ SHINee sp threadTake out with credit


Fan : The weather today is warm, after going to Japan do come back early, we will be waiting for you all and we won’t climb over the wall 
Minho : Thank you , don’t climb over the wall alright !
 Fan :  While washing my face, I close my eyes and then I took up the facial wash and squeeze a little and put in on my face , suddenly my face feel so hot  like there’s fire !!!! and later I found out !!!!!!!!  TOOTHPASTE ㅠㅠㅠ how? Till now it still feel like it’s buring
Minho : THIS !!!!! Next time please reassure …




Credit : For_SHINee_World (Chinese translation :
          Forever_SHINee (English translation )


21/07/11

[Fan] I miss you (feel like dying)~ But I hope you will comeback only after the test. I’m sincerely asking… ㅠ

[Minho] The test is nearly coming…. Be strong! About the comeback, it would be before or after…

[Fan] If you meet Buddha at the market, what will you say?

[Minho] Wa… so… my sense is not good as yours… I don’t know ㅠ

Posted Image
[Fan] Babies ah~ Is the weather in Japan ok? The typhoon just came, right? I’m worried ㅠ

[Minho] Don’t be worried ^^ We’re fine~~~


Posted Image
[Fan]  Today, all of sudden, I cut my hair from the waist to the shoulderㅠㅠ now regret ㅠㅠ*huk*

[Minho] Um… I think long hair is nice… 





22/07/11



Fan : oppa please stay Healthy i love you
Minho : i love you ^^stay healthy

fan : in korea or Japan, in the universes or in my heart
Jonghyun : dont try to restraint me

fan : what do you think of the member mental age !! haha
Minho : same as their heart..i guess it's 7 years old heh heh

Korean to Chinese Translation Credit: for_shinee_world
Chinese to English Translation Credit: Forever_SHINee



[Fan] It’s so hard for me to like sports ㅠ Help me!!
[Minho]
 
But I found it interesting right from the start… How can I help you?


[Fan] Really want to see SHINee on Korea stage as five, quickly!
[Minho] Ah… We will comeback soon, as five ㅎ


[Fan] It has been a year since Lucifer comeback ㅠ So fast
[Minho] It has been a year already?

[Fan] Curious about the members’ current weight. Why there’s no information about it? ㅠ
[Minho] Cus it’s a secret ^^

[Fan] I’m on a diet but now still eating small snacks ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠQuickly scold me so that I don’t eat again ㅠㅠ
[Minho] Occasionally (eat) is ok







Translated by NhiAngela/[N]hi_[R]ie @ SHINee Thread on Soompi
TAKE OUT WITH CREDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment