Thursday, November 10, 2011

SHINee for Etude House Endorsement

SHINee participated in the making of The Etude House lip balm from the initial stage. SHINee as the spokesperson expressed, "We are very happy that we are able to choose the scent personally and see the final products out on the market, we also hope that it will become a good gift for our fans whom have been waiting for us for a long time despite our empty schedule in Korea. We will be making our comeback soon, please look forward to it."


































credit as tagged

# aigoo..our boys are so sweet & cute.. now they're the new Etude House's ambassadors ^^ lets shopping at Etude houseeee .. hehe XD XD


4 comments:

  1. Hi ! I'm Shawol too! and Flamer! Mind follow my blog? http://shimmershinee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok dear ^^ thanks for following me ! i will follow u back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am a Shawol too!! I luv your blog. It's so cute~~!!!

    ReplyDelete