Friday, June 3, 2011

Some translations of Lee Teuk & Key’s conversations on Sukira Kiss The Radio

Lee Teuk: Last time when Minho lifted weights he would said, “Hyung, hyung, come over & help me” now is ‘humph~’ and he would lift it up effortlessly.

Key: Yes, his arms used to be thin like chopsticks, now they are very firm, I have also started working out recently.
Lee Teuk: Oh, Key has also working out?

Key: Yes, has been running everyday. Was thinking when I can show off my physique to everybody but I seem to lose weight instead.

Lee Teuk: Who wants to listen to this ah?

Conversation after Minho’s tape was played.

Lee Teuk: Key, why are you laughing?

Key: Minho’s voice, haha, is different in private, his voice in private is always (low octave) “Hello, I am Flaming……”

Lee Teuk (in low octave) “Flaming Charisma……”

Credits: Keyworld of weibo
re.credit : MYJinki
31/05/11

No comments:

Post a Comment