Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jonghyun’s UFO replies (14/06/11)

Fan : You left me alone and went to Paris happy isn’t it? haha so now can you keep staying by my side?
Jonghyun : Sorry but i’m at Japan now heh

Fan: Back safely from Paris already right~~? You must have eaten alot of nice food right? 
 ?
Jonghyun
: hehe ,i had a diarrhea …


Source: Baidushineebar
Chinese translation: baidu , English Translation : Forever_SHINee  



Fan: Ah~CuteᄒᄒOppa is very free?
Jjong
: Yes

Fan
: UFO byong reply byong!!!~'ㅂ'~
Jjong
: ㅛByobyobyong

Fan
: Oppa!! I showed my friend your very handsome picture but she laughed!! I'm not happyㅜ
Jjong
: ᄏ It's up to personal preferences ᄏ

Fan
: My friend keeps teasing meㅜㅜㅋ
Jjong
: Who is it? Bring the person over~!

Fan
: Oppa, your approved cutie is back!
JongHyun
: There is only one or two cutie

Fan
: When are all of you coming back..tail~*~
Jjong
July


Chinese translation: For_SHINee_World@weibo
English translation: babyblue-@soompi
credit : myJinki

Fan: today is 14th of June ^^ It’s anniversary day~ although I am still underage !!
but still you have to give me something?? Hehe

Jonghyun : Kiss day

Fan: I seems to like English conversation more with my college teacher , how hehe
Jonghyun : what can you do , charge~ 
soruce/credit Chinese : For_SHINee_World


# wahh..their comeback on july !! yeahh.. Kiss Day ? omoo


No comments:

Post a Comment