Friday, June 3, 2011

Minho conversation with Leeteuk and Yesung at KTR radio (02/06/11)



Minho : Excuse me.. can i become artist for DC?
Leeteuk: ah~ of course you can. It’s Minho of course can!
Yeseung: I didn’t hear Minho’s voice yesterday and i am looking forward to hear it
Leeteuk: yup
Minho: ne~ hello! i am SHINee’s Minho . Today i would like to dedicate a song that is very meaningful to me. During my childhood days i love listen to the radio, with my mum on the car,we listen to alot of songs. Our mum love this singer and that’s Lee Moon Sae. till now Lee Moon Sae is still popular among the young ladies.seeing my mum, i will think : ah,i want to  be a singer that my mum will love”!. Till now there’s still lots of room to improve on, now and then , the meomories of my mum’s word when i  just debut is still floating in my mind.  Our mum actually really love to play Lee Moon Sae songs,and really wants to listen to it, and that’s  Lee Moon Sae  This song was what i always listen to when i am young,want to listen it with me?




Leetuek : can i become artist for DC? This week is Minho. Lee Moon Sae was what Minho choose.
Yesung: Yes, Minho sound really man, why didn’t he say “i am SHINee flaming charisma Minho” today i was looking forward to that, so now , shall look forward to hear him saying “i am SHINee flaming charisma Minho”! Must say it!


cr to mrminho
english translate by Forever_SHINee 5th admin huanglaona



# aigoo Minho shi >.< i want to listen it with u !! ermm can i ?? 
 u are the good son as well..thats why i like u dear..^_^

 this is for Minho & his Mom =) aunty, i hope u like it.. hehe 




2 comments: