Friday, May 20, 2011

Star Call from Minho ! (20/05/11)



TRANS:

Hi, I'm SHINee's Minho who has already become an adult. Not long ago, it was my coming-of-age day right? I'm an adult now. Haha, I debuted when I was still underaged. Till now, I still cannot believe I've already become an adult but I'm still an adult. My skin as well! I still like the current me, I hate growing up. Anyway, adult Minho is still gonna work hard!! And will show everyone an even better side of me, please look forward. You know! I'm an adult now! I will wait for everyone to become an adult. Those who have not become an adult yet, I'm gonna wait for you all. Haha. No matter what, see you (goodbye). Not hanging up? Time is up! Goodbye

Cr: Vivz @ soompi



# yeahh..a new star call from Minho shi ^^
minho ar, i hate to growing up too ! but LIFE should go on =)
haha..Hwaiting dear !!

No comments:

Post a Comment